Experiences with Alpacas at Acton Hill
We are looking forward to creating lasting memories as you take the time to share our world of alpacas through the experiences we offer with our award winning herd. Our range of Alpaca Experiences are all hosted on farm with our experienced team who will guide you on your journey to learning all things alpaca.
All experiences can be booked online, we recommend you contact us via email in advance of booking to check for availability of your preferred dates & times for each experience you want to enjoy.
A 60 minute walking tour of our farm, this is the perfect way to see alpacas in their natural environment. Have you ever seen an alpaca and been intrigued? Now’s your chance to get up close to them. Come & meet our alpacas, enjoy the north Staffordshire scenery & experience first-hand the world of alpacas from our knowledgeable team.
1-2 People £50
3-4 People £75
5-6 People £100
7-8 People £125
9-10 People £150
Private Group Alpaca Farm Tour & Alpaca Walk 120 mins
If you want to get more hands-on with alpacas we recommend adding on a walk to our farm tour experience. This is your opportunity to learn how to fit a halter & lead to your alpaca companion then lead then on a stroll around the farm. Our guides will be on hand to guide you on the trek & help you handle your alpaca with confidence plus picture the moment. Don’t forget your camera!
1-2 People £100
3-4 People £150
5-6 People £200
Private Group Alpaca Farm Tour, Alpaca Walk & Handling Experience 180 mins
Are you looking for extra time hands on with alpacas if so then this is the package for you. In addition to our farm tour & alpaca walk our handling experience allows you grooming time with our alpacas. Our experienced team will teach you how to confidently handle your alpaca to ensure they stay in tip top condition. This is best option to enjoy time in close contact with alpacas, during this session you learn how to build trust with your alpaca so you can carry out a range of health checks with your alpaca companion.
1-2 People £150
3-4 People £225
5-6 People £300
Luxury Modernised Barn Conversion with Alpaca Farm with Hot Tub.
You’ve seen the three options we offer for day visitors to our farm & that’s just not enough alpaca time for you? So take a look at the opportunity to spend your holiday time with us on farm in our self-contained Luxury Barn Conversion.
Enjoy a Staycation Holiday in the UK with Alpacas:
After a visit with us why not take a memory away with you, have a look at our Acton Hill Alpacas Online Store.
Terms & Conditions
- All experiences are by appointment only.
- All experiences are priced per person unless otherwise stated.
- All experiences must be booked online.
- Experience Bookings must be redeemed within one year of purchase.
- We recommend you email our Farm Manager firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of booking to check for availability of your preferred dates & times.
- Its important to note due to the nature of the experiences not all activities are suitable for children under the age of 16. If you are looking for arrange an Alpaca experience which includes children under the age of 16 we recommend you contact us to discuss arranging the best experience.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult when accessing the farm.
- Alpaca experiences operate on our farm & at times of the year ground under foot can be affected. Therefore not all experiences are suitable for all, whilst we offer wheelchairs & pushchairs access to our barn & bathroom facilities some areas of the farm will not be suitable for these users. We want to make sure everyone can enjoy an Alpaca experience so please contact us to discuss should you have any special requirements.
- Alpaca Experiences are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to cancel Alpaca experiences in the event of bad weather & provide alternative dates.
- If you are unable to attend rebooking is permitted if more than 48hrs notice is provided.
- Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn & it is compulsory to use our boot dips on arrival to cleanse footwear before entering the alpaca areas.
- Strictly no dogs allowed!
- The use of Umbrellas during experiences with alpacas is not permitted.
- We welcome all visitors to our Experiences but politely ask you to recognise we are a working farm which will include a brief health and safety introduction before we commence the Experience.
- We do not permit additional spectators, only the number of guests booked are permitted on property.
- The Alpacas of Acton Hill look forward to meeting visitors, they are very inquisitive & enjoy seeing new visitors but we ask you to respect our alpacas in their home, any visitors who fail to follow the instructions of our experienced handlers will have their experience cut short.